Secure, reliable, flexible email
Get email on your own domain
Set up a professional email account based on your own domain name.
If you don't need to build a website just yet, Quickstart Email gives you the opportunity to create a customized email account using your domain name. Whether you want to set up an email account for your business or for your private email communication, we have a solution for your needs.
- 5 accounts
- 5 configurable POP email accounts with mail forwarding and auto-responders
- Send and receive as much email as you need
- 1GB of data transfer a month
- Spam protection
- Get the emails you want with spam filtering, blacklisting and whitelisting
- Set up email accounts and spam filtering options using the easy-to-use control panel
- 250 MB disk space
- Enough disk space to store important emails
- Virus protection
- Your important information is protected from malicious emails
- Webmail access
- Access to your emails via the web, no matter where you are
- Unique, recognisable email address
- Using your own domain name makes your email address unique and instantly recognisable
- Guided setup
- We guide you through setting up your computer to receive emails
- Your important information is protected from malicious spam and viruses
- No advertisements
- Your emails will be free from the distraction of unwanted advertising
|POP3 / SMTP Access|
|POP3 Email Accounts||5|
|Mailbox Storage||250 MB|
|Data Transfer (Bandwidth)||1 GB|
|Email Auto Responders||5
|Attachments||up to 8 MB|
|SPAM Filters (Network Level)|
All prices exclude GST
Customers can make credit card payments using the 'Pay My Account Now' utility on the homepage of this website, using their Name Holder ID and Name Holder Password. Alternatively, credit card payments can be phoned or faxed to Domainz.
Cheque payments must be drawn in NZ dollars (NZ$), and payable to Domainz Limited. Payments should be posted to Domainz at its Wellington office, as marked on the invoice:
Domainz Limited Private Bag 1810 Wellington New Zealand
Name Holders should list their invoice number(s) or Name Holder ID on the back of the cheque.
Direct Credit Payments
Domainz will accept payments directly into our bank account.
Please ensure that you reference your full Customer/Name Holder ID and Name Holder name so the payment can be allocated against the correct account.
Bank: BNZ A/C: 02-0500-0770853-001
Product Enquiry Form
Call 0800 366 2469 or complete the form below to request more information. * indicates required field.